Thursday, April 29, 2010

Would you just look at that!

Take a look at this guy

First I have to say, Holy Carrots and Cabbages, Batman!  Have you seen anything cuter?

But if you read further into the story and see about the weirdo human who wants to look like Jessica Rabbit. wtf?  Why would you want to look like a cartoon?  And is this what she says to her plastic surgeon?  Because if it is, I think it would be time for a psych consult, don't you?

I keep picturing those wieners on Nip/Tuck saying "Tell me what you don't like about yourself" and she says "Oh, I just look too, um, you know, life-like.  Could you make me more cartoon-ish?"  No problemo!  What a nutter.

But the bunny, oh that bunny!  What a handsome guy he is!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry I'm so late to the party. Life and all its nonsense gets in the way.

    That is one enormous rabbit, but the Jessica Rabbit thing freaked me out so bad. Why, why, why? Isn't there a man who's trying to look like a snake, even forking his tongue? What is wrong with people? It's hard enough trying to keep up the normal looking lady stuff, but to try and look like an animal? Freaks.

    ReplyDelete