Survivor - Who is with me when I say "Ha! That is EXACTLY what you idiot Villains get!" What a bunch of maroons! Sadly, the only one who was making any sense at all on their camp was that idiot Coach the Dragonslayer. and now he is gone. Evil Russell is such a puppetmaster and apparently puppetmaster trumps dragonslayer in the game of Survivor!
AR - Way to go Cowboys!
DWTS - Please, we all knew Buzz Aldrin had to go, but did he have to go BEFORE Kate Gosselin? Talk about a slap in the face insult! Send that witch home to her brood already!
Saving Grace - They went and killed off Grace's GeePaw. That's a cute Grandpa name, isn't it? And they honored his wishes and let him die where and when he wanted. I can't tell what is going on with Earl.
Real World/RR Challenge - New challenge starts up next week. Anyone watching? Anyone care?
Castle - Mummies! Curses! Falling gargoyles! Oh My!
Modern Family - "It's like Steve Jobs and God got together to say Happy Birthday Phil" That has to be the funniest line ever uttered on t.v.!!
Tool Academy - Snooze-fest of a finale, dontcha think? Jacob? Really? Would someone please take that boy for a makeover?
Breaking Bad - I wonder when Walt will figure out his days are numbered? What is up with Jesse? Skylar is becoming a badass!
United States of Tara - Have I mentioned how much I love John Corbett? I would watch this show just because he is in it. Luckily, this show has a great cast, fabulous writing (thank you Diablo Cody!)
Biggest Loser - Melissa is gone! Again! Woo Hoo!!
I believe Glee starts back right away. And!!! The Tudors is back this coming week. Final season for ole Henry VIII. When this comes out in a boxed set I will probably have to have it. This is so good.

DWTS - saw an interview with Kate recently where she says it's not for a lack of ability. Really.....????
ReplyDeleteahhhhh, John Corbett.... thanks :)
BL - Melissa has to be a terrible lawyer
Mmmm, John Corbett...I did not know he was on that show, I need to find a way to start watching it....
ReplyDelete