Friday, April 23, 2010

Goobers, they are everywhere!

And they are lucky Goobers, too!  Get a load of this guy.  Did you look at his picture?  Did you say to yourself, "Hmmmm, self, I wonder what he might possibly want to spend some of those millions of dollars on?  Hmmmm?  Maybe taking the girlfriend's kids to Disney?  Or maybe taking the whole darn family to, oh I don't know?  How about the DENTIST????"

And then take a look here:  Hilarious

And one more:  Even more hilarious

Happy Friday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I'm really glad a guy like Goofus won the lottery. It warms your heart to see someone with several mouths to feed and no money in the checking account feel the relief I sure would like to feel!

    And growling dog guy? I'd make sure his wife had her rabies shot for sure.

    Happy Friday LisaPie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that he's not sure whether he's going to quit in his minimum wage job. Really? How much job satisfaction can there be dealing with convenience store customers, not to mention the bathroom cleanup? Take the money and run, Dude, all the way to a sunny spot in Spain. Good for him!

    Oh, gawd, now I can't remember what the second one was.

    And the barking guy? I think I would have had to muzzle him, if I'd been the wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, the Pope falling asleep. I'm a Catholic girl and I can say this is a common occurrence in every Catholic Church, from the biggest poobah to the youngest. They pride themselves on keeping it boring, I'm starting to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duffylou, you are exactly right. Wouldn't we all feel differently if that lotto had been won by a millionaire? But we all know, there is no way he is going to keep that job. Not after everyone in the world has seen his picture and now will have their hands out. Nope, I don't see that happening!

    Joann, I thought it was hilarious that they followed up the Pope sleeping with Bill Clinton sleeping. And the funniest thing about the Pope video was the guy next to him! That look on his face was priceless! And then he starts poking him to wake him up. Too darn funny!

    But the barking guy? Weird as batshit. that's all I have to say about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to say this but statistics bear out that the vast majority of people who win the lottery end up broke within a few years(if they take the lump sum). I sure hope "the people who know about financial things" he's going to trust aren't relatives, cuz if they are he's in trouble.
    He needs to find a good attorney to protect his money and then another good attorney to watch what the 1st attorney does.lol
    I sure hope this works out for him and his kids and he doesn't end up getting swindled &/or blowing it all on stuff. He should take them all the disney world sure, but then set up trust funds for each kid so they can go to college and have fruitful lives.
    And get them toofs fixed!lolol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha. amazing. You know his baby mama's are thinking "cha-ching cha-ching." I bet they got swarmed with lawyers who offered to sue him for increased child support...

    ReplyDelete