Monday, March 14, 2011

T.V. shows 2011 Part 2

For some reason I am not posting a regular update on what's happening on t.v.  Maybe t.v. is lame? Maybe I have become all high-brow and don't watch as much t.v.?  Nah, that couldn't be it.

Here's what I do know!

Survivor - I love me some Boston Rob!  I hope he makes it.  I hope he kicks some ass and they never see it coming.  And Evil Fucking Russell?  *Ding dong, the witch is dead*!!!  The new people on this season that I love to watch are Phillip and his pink saggy drawers (ewww, and gross) and that other guy Ralph who is wearing the "awesome man sweater".  Have you ever in all your born days SEEN so much body hair?

You know what would be even grosser than all the above?  If Ralph was wearing Phillip's pink saggy drawers, that's what!

Sadly, I don't care for any of the women this season.  Not a one.

Amazing Race - This is shaping up to be a great season.  I love all these teams and am glad to see them back.  The most hilarious thing ever!  was last night when they were in China and Ron and Christina who being Chinese speak the language and have actually traveled in that area before were so far ahead he got to stop for some of his favorite snacks.  And then he kept wanting to stop and eat every five minutes.  The whole show was Christina saying "Dad!  Dad!  No, quit eating that.  No, you have to wait till the pit stop" Hee!!!

My Big Redneck Wedding - I know, you are asking yourself "what the hell is Lisa Pie talking about now?"  This is without a doubt, hands down the absolute trashiest show on t.v.  The funniest shit I have ever seen.  I love it.  This show is on either Friday or Saturday nights on CMT.  Love. It.!

Shameless - I don't know how they continue to top themselves week after week on this show.  Every person on here is so good.  Even characters you think are just in the periphery, will blaze in and just kick ass the next week.  Honestly, there are awards written all over this for these people. Five stars and two thumbs way up!

Big Love - It's almost over and there is absolutely no resolution anywhere on any front for any of these people.  I have no clue how they are going to end this series.  I have really enjoyed watching it over the seasons and hope like hell they are going to come up with a doozy of an ending.  None of those damn stupid Sopranos endings.

True Blood - sometime this summer the new season starts.  If you aren't up to date, you have plenty of time to get that way!

U.S. of Tara - coming soon!  Another big winner for Showtime.  Hurry and get caught up and be ready for the new season!

Top Shot - Ok, this show is on the History Channel.  Seems odd.  But they do use some really old weapons.  Maybe that is the connection?  I like this show a lot and I love Colby Donaldson and am glad to see him getting the work.

Modern Family - Hilarious!  Best comedy out there!  Can not say enough good things about this show. Watch it.

DWTS - Really?  It's coming soon and I am sooooo underwhelmed.  I will be watching Kirstie & Maks and probably ole Ralph Macchio.  But yeah, not the best casting ever.

Desperate Housewives - Paul Young?  His weirdo son?  Recycle ideas and bad guys much? You know, if it weren't for Gabby and Carlos I would have quit watching 2 seasons ago.

So we have the new cast of Celebrity Rehab announced, but as usual, no one we are all really rooting for and wanting this sobriety for them so bad.  You know what I mean?

That's all I can think of right now.  Let me know what you are watching and what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Celebrity Rehab - it's seeming like the new cast actually doesn't have any addictions. How has Hollywood run out of actual addicts?

    DH - this show won't last another season :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what Did you think of the final "Big Love"? You're missing something good if you haven't watched "Being Human" on SyFy. :) Nancy

    ReplyDelete