Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reality tv Show update

This past week we have Survivor that started it's new season in hot, steamy highlands of rain forest Brazil and Amazing Race in Switzerland. I haven't picked out any favorites on Survivor yet. I just know I was really glad they voted out who they did.

Same thing on AR, I don't think I could have stood watching all season with that couple fighting and bickering and treating each other so shabbily. So I was glad to see them leave. I am looking forward to watching that poor couple from Virginia (good Lord, she is SLOWWWWWW!) and the mom & deaf son team.

Biggest Loser is pulling out some new ideas this season. I guess they want to keep it fresh and new. That rowing challenge looked difficult and I had a hard time noticing how they went from green to yellow to red. Don't you just love that guy Ron? He tried so hard!

For some reason my DVR did not record the last Sober House and now I have to see if I can watch it online. That's annoying. It also didn't record Big Love the other night. I may need to go trade my DVR in on a new one. This is a once a year thing for us.

And Tool Academy, well what is there to say about Tool Academy? That little skinny boy Josh is going to end up winning the whole thing just by watching the other maroons around him explode and implode. What idiots! You are on a tv show jackasses! Do they not understand that the camera are on all the time? Someone is watching them all the time, especially when they are making drunk asses of themselves. It truly is worth sitting through it just to hear him say "I'm sorry, you are just a tool". Ha! I don't know why that strikes me as funny as it does. But I crack up laughing every time.

When does Dancing with the Stars start up? I can't remember. I sure hope my DVR doesn't forget to start recording it!

Any updates, opinions, view points on any of these time wasters?
Feel free to throw an opposing opinion out there!

1 comment:

  1. Sober House generally re-runs throughout the week. You might still be able to catch it today/tonight before the new one tomorrow. It was a must-see (aka trainwreck). I swear, every single week someone is off the wagon. Very sad :(

    LOVE Biggest Loser. Did you hear them say that the winner of season 1 is back up at like 400 pounds? That is so sad after all they accomplish while on the show.

    Dancing with the Stars is not quite back on yet... March 9th. I really hope Denise Richards gets voted off first week. She totally annoys me (kinda like Heather Mills did).

    ReplyDelete