Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Product!!

Girls, you are going to be so excited (and Up-cited too!) when you hear what I have to tell you.

You know how we all love Girl Scout cookies?  We all have our favorites.  And you can only get them once a year.  And then those darn cookies are glued to your ass for the next 12 months?  You know what I am talking about.


Look at this!!




Those are Girl Scout Cookie Lip Smackers!   Mmmmmm.

All the goodness of the cookies, none of the calories.

Stocking Stuffers!

Available at Claire's and at the Evil Empire Sprawl-Mart.  But please, go buy yours at Claire's.

I will be heading out there today.

Oh, and before I do head out I had something to tell you.  I bought the Market Pantry (Target brand) of Ro-Tel to put in a dish since I don't buy Ro-Tel any longer and guess what?

NO WHITE BPA CARCINOGENS!!!

Hooray for Target!

Guess who will be getting a glowing atta-boy from me today?

Also, I have had such wonderful experiences lately shopping in Lowe's doing all these home projects that I went to their website to see if I could let them know.  And right there under customer service is a little link to click on for "Employee Compliments".  They made the shopping experience pleasant and then they made it really easy to let them know.  Win, Win on that one.

And this is why I heart the Lowe's.

4 comments:

  1. p.s. I just got off the phone with an actual Target employee who noted all my loving comments for my local store. He was so nice and friendly and knowledgeable. Makes me love Target all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I always get the Girl lip glass stuff for Christmas. This is will be excellent! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my professor's was on the board for Lowe's. He is passionate about customer service, so it doesn't surprise me that they readily accept feedback :) I'm glad you're loving them, as he is such a great guy.

    Girl Scout lip smackers? that's crazy! I hope I have one in my stocking - any flavor will do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so all over the ironically-named Thin Mints lip smacker - must get immediately. But a) what is "Claire's, b) what is Ro-Tel, and c) what's up with the white cancer-y thing? Please educate me!

    ReplyDelete