I will make this short and to the point.
It irritates the beejeebers right out of me when companies use a spokesperson with a fake foreign accent in their ads.
You know what I am talking about. Hello, Outback Steakhouse.
If you watch t.v. or even listen to the radio, you have heard these ads. Is the American public so stupid and gullible that we will buy any Made in China piece of crap if you get some person to imitate a British, French, or Australian accent?
I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that you can't go a whole day, meaning 24 hours, with regular amounts of t.v. or radio on without hearing some lame-ass fake accent trying to guilt you into buying something.
Just for the record, if you are selling something and you decide to use the fake-accent person to sell it,
you won't be selling to me!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment