Saturday, June 26, 2010

Team USA

It has been 80 years since the US has had a team make it this far in the World Cup.  I think some thank you's might be in order for Mr. Bradley, Mr. Donovan, and Mr. Dempsey.



Thank you guys!  There are a ton of people cheering for you in South Africa and at home.  I hope you can feel the love.

One more shot of Landon as I go get ready for today's match.

3 comments:

  1. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

    and what I want to be hearing every time we have the ball: "Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched any of this, but a big woot! woot! for the USA! And thanks for that great picture. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from BBP, and all I have to say is:

    The world cup's been around for 80 years??

    There might be a chance I don't know anything about sports.

    ReplyDelete