Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Follow up

Believe it or don't but I have already emptied my shelves of over 60 cookbooks.  Half are going to the used book store for credit and half are going to my brother the Chef.

One New Year's Resolution down and $20,000 more to go!

3 comments:

  1. woohoo... I will clear off a row in the bookcase and take my unneeded books to HPB. And you should take the change you get back on the resale and put it towards your savings goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly my plan! And actually, the first $10.00 are coming from my Mah Jongg winnings from last year. We each started out with $5.00 and I ended up with $19.20. So I am keeping the $9.20 to play with this year and the $10 is going to the savings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. impressive! can't wait to play :)

    ReplyDelete