Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rant about the Jacksons

Sorry about this, but I have to rant, even if it is the season of being thankful and all that crap. So here goes:

What is up with the Most Dysfunctional Family in America? You know I am talking about the Jacksons. Yes, THOSE Jacksons. WTF, People!!! Your son/brother died and you can do nothing but find a way to turn that into $$$ and more fame and exposure for your own self?

It's just crass and tacky. That's what it is. Tacky. Capital T. Capital A. Capital C. Capital K. and a big fat Capital Y. T A C K Y.

I tried really hard to look online for a family photo of this clan to put on here 'cause what's a blog post without a photo? But omg! Every photo of these people just creeped me out. In every single one of them there is someone looking like a Pervy McPervert child molester. Gross. And it wasn't always Papa Joe, either. Just sayin'.

The only one of this whole group who seems to be just quietly working away at raising kids is the mom. But we see what a fab-u-lous job she did the first go-round. Would YOU trust her (or any of them for that matter) to raise 3 vulnerable children? I am sorry to say that I just don't see any great options there.

All done ranting about the Tacky Jackson family now. Just as soon as I say Shame on each and every single one of them for always looking for a spotlight in any situation. Sometimes it is best to hide your light under the bushel.

3 comments:

  1. Damn, I just realized this would have been the PERFECT post to use the word "triflin'" at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought they looked so sad. All that talent wrapped up in abuse of same by so many. That Joe Jackson ought to just go to his house in Las Vegas and stay there and never come out. Who needs him?????

    ReplyDelete