I am thinking I should just make a once a week post about t.v. updates, that way it's not all over the place. What say you? Once a week is plenty, right?
So to recap what's been going on in tvland:
BB - ended with Jordan the complete dark horse, underdog, unexpected winner. But praise the Lord for that! If that skanky no-good horrible Natalie had won I would have thrown something through my t.v. And now I can sleep at night not having to stay up watching BB after dark on showtime. Whew!
Survivor - Did you see the new season premiere last week? OMG! Is that guy Russell (not to be confused with the other Russell!) a total douchebag or what? Any bets on how quickly people figure him out and get rid of him? The challenges look like they are going to be way harder and more physical than in previous seasons. Any favorites yet? Too soon to tell? Me too.
Tool Academy - They have really scraped the bottom of the barrel for this class of tools and their girlfriends. What a bunch of lo-los! And what kind of name is "Charm"?? Hmmm? Does he think he has Charm? Does he think he is Charming? And is it just me, or do you also get a mental picture of Kronk from "The Emeror's New Groove" when Big John talks? Ha! Cracks me up!!
Sons of Anarchy - This is some good tv here, folks.
Entourage - I am so loving that this season Turtle is the only one with a real girlfriend. Just waiting for the repercussions since Eric dumped the Psycho girl. She is N U T S O.
It's Always Sunny - All the hype and build-up and it was an exciting hour to record. Or so I thought. It turns out it was 30 minutes of Sunny and 30 minutes of some new show that won't even premiere till Jan. sometime. Not sure at all that I liked it.
Real World - finished and can I just say how much I loved that guy Bronne? All the girls in the house were nuts for not wanting to hang out with him all the time! He was such a fun guy. The new RW-RR Challenge starts in a week or so, I hope it's a good one and that they DON'T invite CT along. That boy needs to be detoxing, going to rehab and some anger management classes. Actually he could take Wes and Abram along with him.
This week Castle, DWTS, AR and probably 100's of other shows start up again. Oh, I looked up Lost online and it doesn't start till "early 2010" according to abc.com. Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are starting really soon too. Don't miss them! Especially Private Practice! That was the best cliff-hanger season ending I have ever seen.
Does anyone know when the new Celebrity Rehab is coming on? Me, neither. But I will check and post it here next week. You're welcome!
And by the by, this post title is the 'BEST' line ever on tv from Hell's Kitchen!
Pretty good line but I like the Top Chef line from season 1 when Dave told Tiffany, "I'm not your Bitch, Bitch!"
ReplyDeleteLOL
Think Celeb rehab isn't back until like JANUARY :(
ReplyDeleteomg, Tool Academy... what a show. Charm definitely should have gone home this week, though it's hard to make a case for "J Daddy" blech. How shocked were you that his gf was a stripper?! Chris from upstairs (pretending he wasn't watching: " She's a stripper?!"
Thank GOD Natalie didn't win BB. And here's praying we never have to see Jessie again! Did you see Natalie's post-show interview where she said Jessie was totally in love with her????