It is officially that time of year! The time of No Sleep, and Big Brother all the time. Big Brother on live feeds. Big Brother after dark on Showtime. Big Brother twice a week on network t.v. Have I mentioned that it is time for Big Brother??? ;)
Woo Hoo!!! I have already been scoping out different sites that have the new decor of the house and all the rooms and the new twists and turns to the game. We will have to wait till next Thursday to see who the players are and who we like and who we can't stand! OMG! Just too excited over here.
Anyone else excited about this besides me and my friend Richard? I am thinking we might need to do a Big Brother watching party.
However, I can't plan anything yet because . . . . . . . . wait for it . . . . . . my stupid A/C decided to do something stupid last night. Last night. A major "holiday eve". No A/C repairman till Monday. Nice.
Sleeping in the heat. Double Nice.
Living in the heat. Really Nice.
Today is shaping up to be a going to the movies kind of day, don't you think? In spite of the sarcasm above I am in a pretty good mood and not too concerned about the A/C. I am adopting a laissez-faire attitude about it. Zen-like. I would say calm, cool and collected, but to be accurate it would calm-ish, warm, and semi-collected. ; )
Enjoy your 4th whatever you are doing, grilling hot dogs, eating watermelon, watching fireworks displays, whatever! I will be staying in a dark, cool movie theater till the sun goes down.
OOOOOOOH, that sucks about the AC! Can't/don't want to imagine that on a day like today.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely ready for Big Brother!!!!! I have been so irritated with the lack of anything worth watching on TV lately, so this is going to be excellent timing! I don't do the hours and hours and hours of extra watching, just the 3x/week on CBS, but yep, I'm way ready.