Okay, full disclosure here, I have lumped a WHOLE BUNCH of things in to this one idea for myself for the year and I am now completely overwhelmed.
1. Yes, I am committed to the Compact and reducing my purchasing of new items. Yes, I am staying within the guidelines as much as possible.
But I also said I would do a Freezer/Pantry challenge in which I am using up all the food in my freezer and pantry rather than buying something else to prepare for dinner. So there's that.
Then I agreed to a Savings Challenge of seeing how much I could put away in my savings account for the year. My goal is $5000. I think this is very conservative and do-able. But I haven't been accountable in that I didn't write down my starting balance and make note of each deposit. I think I need to get some of this written down so that I can track where my savings are coming from.
And on top of this! I signed up on the cleaning-decluttering daily challenge. Daily is just too much. I have not been able to commit to this. I would bet that I haven't even opened this week's daily emails due to the fact that I have been babysitting all week and this is the first time I have been on the computer since last week. So, I can't very well do the challenge when I haven't even SEEN the challenge. It's too much.
This is for my own accountability. But I will try to keep regular updates to stay on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment