How long do you think it will take before they combine this piece of crap with the Snuggie and come up with a "totally NEW piece of crap"? Maybe just before the holidays next year?
The 1st time I saw this thing advertised I thought I had turned on a SNL episode....seriously, I thought it was a joke!lol And I don't get how they market this as a way to block light so you can nap....there are 2 eye holes in the shittin thing!lolol
It's just this year's hot piece of junk for everyone to clammer over....like the snuggie last year or the slap chop the year before. I'm just wondering what the "break out" hot toy will be. Last year people paid thru the nose for zhu zhu pets. This year those stupid toys are in every store and will sit and sit and not move from the shelves.lolol
Snurkha, Ha! Kelly you should totally win a prize for that little gem. Would you like me to mail you either an old decrepit schnauzer or a middle-aged cat that pees and sheds on everything? Or both?
I don't think I'd ever be that desperate for sleep. Although, I have been known to lay a newspaper over my face.
ReplyDeleteHow long do you think it will take before they combine this piece of crap with the Snuggie and come up with a "totally NEW piece of crap"? Maybe just before the holidays next year?
ReplyDeleteThe 1st time I saw this thing advertised I thought I had turned on a SNL episode....seriously, I thought it was a joke!lol
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't get how they market this as a way to block light so you can nap....there are 2 eye holes in the shittin thing!lolol
It's just this year's hot piece of junk for everyone to clammer over....like the snuggie last year or the slap chop the year before.
I'm just wondering what the "break out" hot toy will be. Last year people paid thru the nose for zhu zhu pets. This year those stupid toys are in every store and will sit and sit and not move from the shelves.lolol
We are so f'ed up as a society, aren't we? ;-)
Ok, at first I thought the hot Mayhem guy was being offered and I was all, "Yes please!" How disappointed was I to see it was for a "Snurkha"
ReplyDeleteSnurkha, Ha!
ReplyDeleteKelly you should totally win a prize for that little gem. Would you like me to mail you either an old decrepit schnauzer or a middle-aged cat that pees and sheds on everything? Or both?
Hmmm?
Kelly, are you still there?